Thursday, February 26, 2009

RubriStar: What a Wonderful Website!

Rubristar is a wonderful website. Their are so many different things on the internet that I never knew about. Rubristar allows you to make an accurate rubric in such a short amount of time. RubiStar helps a teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch. Also with us being allowed to make free rubrics, it walks us through the tutorial of what to do and gives us a definition of what a rubric is.
I was stressed about the project until Dr. Luongo gave us this website to look at. It is very helpful, and I love it! Is their more websites out there like this one? This website is so easy to use, you just go find what kind of rubric you would like to have in your classroom and it is there, if you would like to change any text inside of the rubric teachers can go back in and change it to what they want it to be. It is very simple to use. I will be visiting this website again in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Try to see if you can find other sites that create rubrics. There are some out there. Share any you find.

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm telling you. I love how it makes rubrics for us. It makes it so simple to use and it makes the grading process easier. I definetly do agree with you!

    ReplyDelete